- Q: Why should a physician use Alliance Staffing Group to find a permanent position?[+]A: Our personal agents save physicians time, energy, and resources. We match the right opportunities to your job search criteria, at no cost to you.
We have access to a large network of resources and healthcare facilities, and draw from long history of success in placing healthcare professionals. Often the facilities we work with have positions/future openings that are never publicly posted or advertised.
- Q: How does an agent help me?[+]A: Agents at Alliance Staffing Group help you sell yourself to potential employers, given the extremely competitive state of the market. They will contact employers on your behalf and screen job opportunities for you so you can find the right fit for you and your family faster and easier. They can also help you negotiate a higher salary and better benefits.
All this is done for you at no personal cost.
- Q: Is there any costs associated with using Alliance Staffing Group?[+]A: Our fees are paid by client healthcare facilities. You pay nothing, and your compensation remains unaffected by our involvement in your career search or relationship with any of the organizations you end up pursuing.
- Q: Where do I start?[+]
For Practices and Healthcare Facilities
- Q: Why should a Practice/Employer use Alliance Staffing Group in search for the right candidate?[+]A: There are aggressive candidates – actively searching and applying to various positions at the same time – as well as passive ones – casually looking in confidentiality. We recruit both types of candidates on a daily basis, all year round.
Allowing us to assist you in your search is to 1) tap into candidates we have recruited over the years compared to running an online ad for a certain amount of time and producing limited quantity and type of candidates, and 2) to take advantage of our fine-tuned, extensive network of online venues we use in our recruitment efforts, versus one or two websites.
Our service to you is deeper and more thorough than any other search.
- Q: How does an agent help me with my hiring?[+]A: An agent at Alliance Staffing Group will gather the necessary information from you to fully understand your organization’s culture and identity and choose from the hundreds of candidates in our database and from ongoing recruiting to make sure you are only presented with candidates that fit your criteria and preferences. This will save you time, hassle, and money avoiding countless hours going through unqualified CVs and overreaching candidates.
The agent will walk with you at your pace facilitating the interview process, minimizing phone tag, and keeping channels of communication clear, ensuring that it is a smooth process moving forward at a pace that matches your hiring goals and timeframe.
- Q: Are there any costs associated with using Alliance Staffing Group?[+]A: There is absolutely no cost involved in reviewing as many profiles as you wish, and interview however many candidates you see fit in your search for the right person. You are free to look at other sources and work through those simultaneously and we still will not charge you anything.
Regardless of whether you fill the job through us or another source, we promise we will always work the hardest to fill your staffing needs until you find the right candidates. We work on contingency, so our fee is only earned if you hire one of our candidates.
Rest assured that we are committed to providing you the best assistance possible in order to see the process through to your complete satisfaction.
- Q: Where do I start?[+]A: You may contact us in one of three ways:
1. Contact us today by telephone at (405)445-1099
2. Email employers(at)alliancestaffinggroup.com
3. Complete and submit the Contact Us form
Our agents are standing by to begin your procurement process.
Alliance Staffing Group
Alliance Staffing Group is a nationwide physician recruiting firm specializing in physician and medical staff placement across various medical specialties in permanent positions across the United States.