Website Alliance Staffing Group
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) degree
- Graduate of an Accredited Nephrology Training Program
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Nephrology
- Ability to obtain medical license in Georgia
Remember to ask us about all our other nephrology jobs across the entire United States. Alliance Staffing Group specializes in nephrology recruitment and works with hundreds of nephrology practices, hospitals, multi-specialty groups and health systems all over the country. As a result, we have a large number of nephrology jobs available in almost every state and major metro. These are growing practices that are looking for a nephrologist to join their expanding reach and demand for care. Whether you are a graduating nephrology fellow looking for the right nephrology job, or an experienced nephrologist looking in confidentiality to relocate for the right opportunity, we are here to help. Contact us today to discuss further about your search criteria and geographical preferences!