Website Alliance Staffing Group
Pulm/CC jobs in Georgia!
This is a great opportunity to join an established and top-ranked hospital in southern Georgia, located less than 2 hours from the Florida beaches. The hospital is seeking a BE/BC Pulmonary/Critical Care Physician to join this growing group of physicians due to growth and increase in demand. This is a well established practice, 90+ bed hospital, and growing patient demand for a new Pulm/CC provider. In addition to great benefits, for any residents still undergoing their training that make an early commitment, there is a monthly stipend available to help with expenses through the duration of training.
The joining physician will be a part of a top-ranked, quality hospital, rated by the Joint Commission as a “Top Performer on Key Quality Measures” and a recipient of the Trustee Honor Roll designation from the Georgia Hospital Association. They have also received the Leapfrog Groups Hospital Safety Score of A 12 times in a row! As a result, they are committed to the well-being and world-class health services to its community and seeking a Pulmonary/Critical Care Medical Doctor/Physician to join their patient-centered team to serve the needs of over 50k patients within their draw area.
- Competitive Guaranteed base salary (according to MGMA)
- Signing bonus
- Productivity/Ownership based model where physicians keep 100% of the profits of the practice
- Retirement plan with employer matching contribution
- Relocation Assistance
- Generous PTO and CME allowance
- Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) or Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) degree
- Graduate of an Accredited Pulm/CC Training Program
- Board Certification in Internal Medicine
- Board Eligible or Board Certified in Pulm/CC
- Ability to obtain medical license in Georgia
Remember to ask us about all our other Pulm/CC jobs across the entire United States. Alliance Staffing Group specializes in physician recruitment and works with private practices, hospitals, multi-specialty groups and health systems all over the country. As a result, we have a large number of job opportunities available in almost every state, with growing practices. Whether you are a graduating fellow looking for the right position, or an experienced Pulm/CC physician looking in confidence to relocate for the right opportunity, we are here to help. Contact us today to discuss further about your search criteria and geographical preferences!